Mission & Vision
Forest’s mission is to protect the interests of adults who choose to smoke or consume tobacco.
Our key aims and objectives are to:
- counteract the “denormalisation” of smoking, and smokers
- prevent further restrictions on the purchase and consumption of tobacco
- establish closer links with other tobacco-friendly groups at home and abroad
- build support among consumers of tobacco and other similarly threatened groups
- highlight the increasingly intrusive nature of Big Government in the lives of private individuals